Over the past four years I have worked hard for our community. I genuinely care about our Town and believe it should be led by someone with commitment, strong connections to the community and real vision.
The growth and the change in recent years has been incredible. I will continue working hard to attract State and Federal Government funding and focus on much needed investment in family friendly facilities, services and events.
If re-elected, I will work hard on:
* Promoting affordable family homes and larger block sizes.
* Reducing the reliance on rates and minimising rate increases.
* Opposing future FIFO camps.
* Continuing $1 child pool entry.
* Protecting West End property rights.
* Cutting red tape for developers.
* Encouraging small business.
* Tip shop recycling at the Landfill.
* Increasing youth opportunities and youth facilities in South Hedland.
Let me continue working for you as Mayor to complete what has been started.